The point of the cleanse is to detox your system. I read it in Outside Magazine, the guy was a skeptic and he decided to give it a try and just RAGED about it. So i figured if this guy wasn't so hot on it, and in the end, loved it...maybe i should give it a try too. I've been wanting to do some sort of "clean out my body" type thing anyay.
There are different kinds of cleanses, ranging from not eating for 3 days, to eating only certain foods for 3 weeks. This particular cleanse is called the "clean" cleanse, and the premise is that your body has a natural detox system but it can never fully work because it's too busy fighting the toxins that you put into it. The toxins that are in milk produced from hormone pumped cows, chicken etc.
Whatever. I'm going to try the darn thing and see if there's anything to it.
I bought the book. "Clean" by Alexjandro Jungre or something. The first half of the book was all about toxins, what they are, blah blah blah, basically making a case for why you should do this particular cleanse and what it will be biologically doing to your body. Since i'm already sold and trust the guy, I skimmed that part.
The actual plan starts more in the middle of the book. It suggests and "Elimination" Week, where i just eliminate certain foods from my diet, to gear me up for the real thing. Then the actual cleanse is somewhere around 3 weeks long. I chose to do my elmination week for 5 days... so let me make it through this 5, and then we'll see about the cleanse cleans.
ELIMIATION WEEK: 5 DAYS
Current Weight: 131.o lbs
Day 1: No caffiene. It feels like i'm looking out of the window of a speeding train. Kim Motta, my GLC, was talking so fast and moving so fast that i just couldn't keep up. She lost me at her first sentence. All i could do was just stare at her face and watch her mouth move and pretend that this was some kind of silent movie. My head is groggy, i just feel like i'm awake but asleep. I didn't go and surf after school because i just felt so pooped. i went to the health food store to get some food that i could eat because i had nothing at home that were on the pg. 151 Include These Items Page.
I had committed to a girlfriend that I would do Zumba though, which helped AMAZINGLY. An hour of bouncing around zapped me right back into the world and i felt GREAT after. Cooked some food to eat that night and for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your Opinion: