Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 2 & 3

Day 2: Got through the workday, got home, and napped. 4.30 to 7 ish, then made some food, dinked around on the computer, and wanted to go to bed already. Sooo tired.

Day 3: I totally forgot my green tea at home, so it was the first day with no caffiene and all. It went by okay, medium strength, had a pear and the rest of my quinoa for breakfast and lunch. The rest of my almonds. I really really want a smoothie. I'm going to the farmers market tomorrow. Went for a bike ride with Orzo to Haaula, bout 2 hours, and i was SLOW. I just felt weak. But i made it though and bought some "organic" chicken and was so hungry i just cooked the chicken ate only the chicken. Gonna save some for tomorrow. I want to charge tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Opinion: