Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 5

Day 5 : I feel GREAT!!! Woke up today with a ton of energy, Just feeling excited for nothing. Surfed the 'boil' for the first time, and then went for an 8 mile hike, rock hopping and stepping stones. The whole time i felt like the world was in HD. I had the blueberry smoothie this morning, and fish for lunch, (the raw ahi i just ate like sushi with Bragg Sauce - yum!) And a jar of green team. Took some pecans and a pear with me, and i was golden!!! Well, my knees hurt at the end of the hike, but i think that's because i'm getting older. Anyway, felt like a chatterbox really, and found ceej's military bracelet he lost over 6 months ago buried in the dirt like treasure!!! Called him to tell him that. Anyway, came home, made my "soup" which tasted so weird, like celery water. I imagined it was an oreo ice cream shake with oreo chunks in it. Really i did and it worked. I could drink it. Made the salad for tomorrow for work and now it's still before 9 pm and i'm gonna get a good nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Opinion: